This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Newham, LondonTower Hamlets, London|
|Sector||Secondary Posts - HistorySecondary Posts - HumanitiesSecondary Posts - Geography|
|Telephone||020 8004 3210|
- Humanities Teacher (Tower Hamlets, London)
Are you a qualified and passionate Humanities teacher? Are you looking for a role in inner London?
· Humanities Teacher Up to Key Stage 5
· Immediate Start
· Tower Hamlets/Newham, London
· Permanent Post
· Age range:11 to 18
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Humanities Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. This role would suit either a newly qualified teacher who is an excellent practitioner, or an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge. Whether experienced or an NQT we pride ourselves on the quality of the professional development of staff and are able to offer comprehensive, regular CPD opportunities for all staff.
The post holder will be joining the school at a critically exciting point in our exciting journey and journey as a good school.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed teacher who can demonstrate:
· A relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
· The ability to work as a strong and effective team player
· Commitment to developing the character of all our young people
· Relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
· An ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
· Desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
· A strong commitment to education
The ideal candidate will be confident and able to teach History and Geography to Key Stage 5 level.
· Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
· Degree Level Qualification
· Able to teach Humanities to Key Stage 5
· Good Behaviour Management Skills
· Experience in UK Classroom
· UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
For more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.