Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Location||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Primary Posts - Key Stage 1Primary Posts - Key Stage 2|
|Start Date||April 2018|
|Telephone||020 8004 3210|
- Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher - Near Worthing
Temporary Year 5/6 Class Teacher to cover maternity. TMS/UPS 1
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic, skilled KS2 teacher who is passionate about learning to join our small, friendly and supportive team. This is a temporary position, initially to cover maternity leave for the summer term but with the possibility of extending for 2018-19 for the right candidate, starting on Monday 16th April 2018.
This is a small village school with hard working staff, children who are eager to learn and supportive parents.
The successful candidate should:
· Be an exemplary classroom teacher who has experience of teaching across KS2.
· Have a good understanding of effective assessment and use this knowledge to plan creative, well differentiated lessons which motivate all learners.
· Have good organisational and communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team as well as with children and parents/carers.
· Be someone who understands and will support the Christian ethos of our school.
· Be able to motivate and inspire children of all abilities to achieve their very best.
· Be willing to play a full part in the life of the school, including extra-curricular activities and attending school events.
Desirable criteria: Maths and/or R.E as a subject specialism.
Our school can offer:
· A supportive, hard-working and committed team of staff and governors.
· Motivated and friendly children.
· Continuing professional development and opportunities for subject or team leadership.
· A continually improving school with high aspirations and standards.
· A school set in a beautiful location within the South Downs.
This Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to pre-employment checks, including references, qualifications, health and enhanced Disclosure and Barring checks.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of fully qualification and positive references.
To apply to this role or for more information contact: Mark Kemsley