|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Secondary Posts - English|
|Start Date||September 2018|
|Telephone||020 8004 3210|
- English Teacher (Redbridge, London)
Are you a qualified and passionate English teacher? Are you confident to teach from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5? If so, we are looking to appoint for a long term cover at a great school in Harlow
- English Teacher
- September Start
- London Borough of Redbridge
- Ofsted rated `Good` school
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of English for a long term cover to start asap for a Ofsted `Good` School with great department and leadership and good behaviour. Teachers must be able to teach confidently Up to Key Stage 5.
We are keen to secure a high calibre teacher who can make a telling contribution to our forward looking team. The department is part of a well led, highly successful, mutually supportive English team; there is a very strong commitment to improving standards.
This position is for a permanent role for a 11 to 18 age range, `Good` Ofsted rated school in Walthamstow.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
For more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.