Religious Education Teacher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary Full Time Fixed Term Contract|
|Sector||Secondary Posts - Religious Education|
|Telephone||020 8004 3210|
- Religious Education Teacher (Hackney, London)
Are you a Religious Education Teacher looking to work at a great school and you are available immediately? If so, please get in touch. . .
- RE Teacher
- Immediate Start
- Hackney based School, London
- Maternity Cover
- Teaching RE up to Key Stage 4 with opportunities to teach to Key Stage 5 for the right candidate
Required for immediate start, we are looking for an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of RE for a permanent role.
If you are committed to excellence in teaching and learning, use innovative methods in the classroom and are able to disseminate your passion and ideas to others then this role is for you. You will have excellent communication skills, along with experience of planning for progression throughout the key stages.
This role is suitable for an NQT, as well as an experienced teacher.
The school are looking for forward thinking, emotionally intelligent and innovative teachers to join a supportive team that is committed to improving the life chances of young people.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Religious Education to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you would like to find out more or you are interested in this role, then please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.