This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Primary PostsPrimary Posts - EYFS|
|Start Date||September 2018|
|Telephone||020 8004 3210|
- Experienced Reception Teacher - Ilford, Redbridge
Are you an experienced reception teacher?
Are you looking to start in September 2018?
Are you looking to teach in an Ofsted rated ` Outstanding` School?
Are you looking for a Permanent post?
If so, contact Dunbar Education for this excellent opportunity . . . .
- Reception Teacher - Year 3
- Permanent Role
- Starting September 2018
- Ofsted `Outstanding` School
Dunbar Education are currently working with an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school in Redbridge, who are looking to appoint an experienced reception teacher, to start in September 2018.
This is a great opportunity to teach in this `Outstanding` Ofsted rated School for a Permanent post from September 2018.
We welcome both newly/recently qualified and experienced teachers, and you will be passionate about transforming outcomes for your students. Naturally, you should be familiar with the statutory national curriculum, well versed in monitoring pupils’ progress, and adept at organising classrooms and learning strategies.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach up to Key Stage 1
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
To apply to this role or for more information contact: Mark Kemsley