This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Secondary Posts - English|
|Salary||£22917 - £45000 per annum|
Near to Haverhill, Suffolk
- English Teacher
- Starting from October half term 2018 or sooner by arrangement
- Near to Haverhill, Suffolk
- Maternity Cover
- Would suit NQTs or experienced teachers
We are looking to recruit a creative, enthusiastic, inspiring individual.
Applications are welcome from established teachers who have a proven track record of academic success and who are committed to comprehensive education.
The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, spiritual, moral and cultural well-being of young people and will support an already successful department along the next stage of its development. In addition the post will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
About the school:
- Very supportive colleagues, really friendly
- Pupils are keen, motivated - they want to learn
- Parents here are unusually helpful
Seeking a Teacher who:
- Loves working with young people
- Has high expectations and a commitment to enrichment
- Is a very good teacher in the classroom
Ofsted agree "Students have good attitudes to learning... and enjoy their time at school" "There is a common sense of purpose amongst staff"
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or the school and if you meet the criteria above then please do not hesitate to apply for this role with Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education.