This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Secondary Posts - Science|
|Salary||£22917 - £45000 per annum|
Are you a qualified and engaging Science teacher?
Are you commutable to Thurrock for a role starting January 2019 or potentially November 2018?
If the answer is yes, then please read on……
- Science Teacher
- Starting January 2019 (November 2018 would be considered)
- Aveley, Thurrock
- Permanent Position
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate Teacher of Science (experienced or an NQT due to qualify this summer) to join a forward-thinking and innovative team in this ambitious 11-18 Academy.
The school is a highly ambitious Academy within Thurrock
You will be joining a very happy, high achieving school.
The school will provide: - a supportive environment - exceptional induction - first rate opportunities for personalised continual professional development - the opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3/4/5 - highly motivated students who are keen to be successful - Staff pension - Staff benefit scheme including Child Care Vouchers.
If you have the drive to transform learning for our wonderful students, we want to hear from you.
- To carry out the functions of a teacher at the School in accordance with its stated aims and objectives.
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people.
- To carry out all the duties and responsibilities of a teacher as laid out in the most up to date STPCD and the Burgundy book.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach science to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you are interested or require any additional information regarding this role, then please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.