Art and Design Teacher - Reading
Want to apply for a long term teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form. Apply for this Art and Design teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School located in Reading, Berkshire are looking for someone to join them on a Long Term basis from after Easter until the end of the academic year.
- Art and Design Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- England and Wales Pay Scale
- Immediate start
- Reading, Berkshire
- Ofsted Outstanding
- Long term position
What is in it for you?
- Working for an outstanding school/trust
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The vision of the school is to ensure all of their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Art to KS4
- Good Behavior Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Art and Design teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with George Collard at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.