Assistant Curriculum Lead (English & Media) - Milton Keynes
Are you an English/Media Teacher looking for a permanent role starting in October 2022 or even sooner? If so, please get in touch. . .
- English & Media Teacher
- October 2022 start
- 11-16 school
- Permanent role
- Milton Keynes
- Salary: TLR
We are looking for an Assistant Curriculum Lead Teacher of English and Media who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty.
The successful candidate will be well-qualified and enthusiastic, joining a friendly, high-performing, and successful English & Media faculty.
This role's day-to-day responsibilities and duties align with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach to Key Stage 4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304