Do you enjoy the challenging however rewarding role of supporting vulnerable pupils? Are you confident in building rapport and de-escalating challenging behaviour?
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education are one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Leighton Buzzard.
We are currently looking for Behaviour Support Teaching Assistants to join our fantastic team of teachers.
What's in it for you?
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- A challenging yet rewarding role
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom or care background
- Experience working with children
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
If you are a behaviour support teaching assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals!