Register with Dunbar Education for supply roles in education - and secure an interview today.
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education are one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Northampton.
We are currently looking for a behavioural specialist to join our fantastic team of teachers and support staff for roles throughout Northamptonshire.
What is in it for you?
- Access to free CPD
- Agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Variety of schools to teach in
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Good behaviour management skill
- SEN experience
- Passionate about working with children
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- We find the right work to suit you
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are a Behavioral Specialist or teaching assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.