Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support
Are you passionate about education and committed to making a positive impact on the lives of young people? Dunbar Education are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Support Worker to work at a secondary school in Houghton Regis.
The ideal candidiate will have proven experience working in a secondary setting providing behaviour support or has transferrable skills to grow into the role.
- Ensure that all behaviour needs are being addressed and the students are being given support with their work.
- Maintain strong communication and build strong relationships between staff, students and parents.
- Ensure school policies are always being adhered to.
Why join us?
- Working in a "state of the art" school with free fitness facilities for the staff
- A comprehensive New Staff Induction programme and a range of personalised CPD opportunities
- Professional development and training opportunities to enhance your skills and career prospects.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Please apply if this role is of any interest to you.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.