Interested in teaching or support work with Dunbar Education - Corby's' (probably) best education agency?
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education are the one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Northamptonshire.
We are currently looking for Behavioral specialist to join our fantastic team of teachers and support to staff for roles throughout Corby
What is in it for you?
- Access to free CPD
- Agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
- NO planning
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Free CV advise and interview support
- Established contacts within local schools
- Advance supply work
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- SEN experience
- Care background
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are a Behavioral Specialist and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Aimee at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.