Register with Dunbar Education for teaching roles in Northamptonshire - and secure an interview today.
We are currently looking for Behavioural Support Teaching Assistants to join our fantastic team of teachers and support staff for roles throughout Wellingborough.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Opportunities for permanent roles
- Access to free CPD
- Variety of schools to teach in
- Good behaviour management skill
- SEN experience
- Care background
Why work with Dunbar?
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
If this isn't what you're looking for, please contact Dunbar Education to hear about other roles. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals!