Biology Teacher - January 2022
- Biology Teacher - Secondary School
- Starting January 2022
- Camberley, Surrey
- Full Time Permanent
- Would suit NQTs or experienced teachers
- Repeatedly achieving good and outstanding Ofsted reports
We are looking to recruit a creative, enthusiastic, inspiring individual.
Applications are welcome from established teachers who have a proven track record of academic success and who are committed to comprehensive education. The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, spiritual, moral and cultural well-being of young people and will support an already successful department along the next stage of its development. In addition the post will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
About the school:
- Very supportive colleagues, really friendly
- Pupils are keen, motivated - they want to learn
- Parents here are unusually helpful
Seeking a Teacher who:
- Wants to work in a school graded as "Outstading" (Ofsted)
- Loves working with young people
- Has high expectations and a commitment to enrichment
- Is a very good teacher in the classroom
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or the school and if you meet the criteria above, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role with Jack Harrington at Dunbar Education.