Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity working with Primary aged children?
Do you have a passion for promoting confidence and resilience in pupils?
Dunbar Education are currently seeking Classroom Teaching Assistants to work across Primary Schools in Bedfordshire. We have a range of vacancies available from temporary to permanent and part-time to full-time.
As a Classroom Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the Class Teacher working in groups or with students on a one-to-one basis. Your support will play a huge part in children's engagement across the whole curriculum and in helping them to succeed in reaching their full potential.
All of our client schools benefit from an experienced SLT team and class teacher who are incredibly supportive and appreciative of their support staff (that's why we pride ourselves on working with them!) This is a great chance to make a real difference to children's school experience.
Applications are welcome from any candidates who are passionate about supporting young people in education. Relevant experience is desirable but not necessary! It's all about having the right attitude and desire to succeed in this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting learners across the curriculum
- Working with groups of students and individual pupils
- Using your interests to engage learners
- Ensuring learners make expected progress
- Supporting learners with pastoral needs
What our schools are looking for:
- Supportive and empathetic to the needs of learners
- Patience and flexible view on learning
- A passion to make a difference
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
Benefits of working with Dunbar Education:
- A dedicated and experienced consultant - our consultant recruiting for Bedfordshire, Sophie, was previously a teacher so she has excellent knowledge within education!
- Tailored job searching to support you in securing your dream role
- Up-to-date market knowledge and honest advice regarding your career
- Continued support even when you've secured a position in one of our schools
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch with Sophie Roberts at Dunbar Education.