Are you super organised and efficient person, can you support children through delivering planned lessons? Dunbar Education has an exciting opportunity for a Cover Supervisor within the Hertfordshire area.
As a Cover Supervisor, it will be your responsibility to ensure learning continues when regular teachers are absent. Joining the secondary schools, you'll engage and motivate students, guiding them through pre-set work and lesson plans.
- Cover for absent teachers, delivering pre-set work and lesson plans.
- Managing classroom behavior to ensure a positive learning atmosphere is maintained.
- Answering questions and offering guidance to support students in their learning journey.
- Adapt to various subjects and year groups, facilitating seamless transitions.
- Collaborate effectively with teaching staff, providing valuable feedback.
- Uphold school policies and foster an inclusive and safe environment.
- Build strong connections with students, supporting their academic and personal growth.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with young people, ideally within an educational setting.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage classroom behavior and engage students effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle diverse subjects and year groups.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact.
- Competitive pay rates with weekly payments.
- Opportunity to work in various secondary schools in Hertfordshire.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities.
- Invaluable experience within the educational setting.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call Bella on 07700140420 to arrange a chat about this role in more detail. However, if this position is not suitable, please still get in touch we do have other opportunities available. Alternatively, if you know anyone else looking for a role we do offer a referral reward of up to £250.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.