Register with Dunbar Education for teaching assistant roles - and secure an interview today!
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education is one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Northamptonshire.
We are currently looking for Early Years teaching assistants to join our fantastic team of teachers.
What's in it for you?
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Vital school experience to count towards a placement/ teacher training
- Access to CPD
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom or care background
- Experience working with children
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
If you are an Early Years teaching assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals!