Apply for this Economics KS3/4/5 through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Independent School located in Boreham wood, Hertfordshire who are looking for an Economics teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Economics Teacher
- Independent pay scale
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Potential for quick promotion
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Flexible and Family Friendly work-life balance
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Economics to KS3 (minimum)
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are an Economics teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.