English Teacher (maternity)
Want to apply for an English teaching post with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this English teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good', Mixed Comprehensive school, located on the border of Bedfordshire and Herts, are currently looking for an English teacher to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract basis from September 2022.
The Head has informed that with increasing numbers each year; this role could likely become permanent.
- English Teacher
- One Year Fixed Term Contract
- 11-18 School
- MPS to UPS
- September Start
- Central Beds/ border of north Herts
- Ofsted 'Good' School
What is in it for you?
- A-Level teaching available
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Fantastic school in a lovely 'leafy' area on the border of Beds & Herts
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Highly resourced department
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Art to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are an English teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dan Brown at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.