English Teacher (TLR available)
Want to apply for a permanent English teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this English teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Good', Mixed Comprehensive school, located on the border of Bedfordshire and Herts, are looking for an English teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022.
The vacancy has come about due to an overseas teacher no longer being able to relocate.
The Head has informed that there will be a TLR for a suitably experienced teacher.
- English Teacher
- 11-18 School
- MPS to UPS - TLR available
- September 2022
- Central Beds/ border of north Herts
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- A-Level teaching available
- Excellent CPD
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Fantastic school in a lovely 'leafy' area on the border of Beds & Herts
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Highly resourced department
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are an English teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dan Brown at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.