Are you a dedicated and nurturing professional with a passion for early childhood education? We are seeking an enthusiastic EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) Practitioner to join our team and play a key role in shaping the early learning experiences of young children.
Role: EYFS Practitioner
Contract: Term time only- full time
- Create a safe, stimulating, and inclusive learning environment for children aged 3-5 years in accordance with the EYFS framework.
- Plan and deliver age-appropriate activities that support children's social, emotional, and intellectual development.
- Observe and assess children's progress, identifying individual needs and planning interventions when necessary.
- Promote positive behaviour and social interactions, fostering a caring and supportive atmosphere.
- Collaborate with parents/guardians, sharing feedback on children's development and providing guidance for at-home learning.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation in line with EYFS requirements.
- Ensure that health, safety, and hygiene standards are consistently met.
- A relevant qualification in early childhood education or childcare (e.g., Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education).
- A thorough understanding of the EYFS framework and its principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Patience, creativity, and a genuine passion for working with young children.
- The ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of individual children.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and a commitment to child welfare.
Working with Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement within our organisation.
- The chance to make a positive impact on the early development of children.
If you are an EYFS Practitioner dedicated to providing high-quality early education and care, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the growth and development of young children during this crucial stage of their lives.
To apply or for more information, please contact us today. We look forward to welcoming a passionate EYFS Practitioner to our team.