Dunbar Education are one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Milton Keynes.
We are currently looking for Food Technology Teachers to join our fantastic team of teachers for roles throughout YOUR AREA
For September 2022, we are seeking English Teachers who have a passion for working with young people and are committed to making a difference to their future.
- Teachers- Early Careers Teachers/ Qualified Teachers
- September 2022 Start
- Milton Keynes
- Permanent Post
- Age range: 11 to 18
Why join us?
- A school making rapid, sustained improvement year on year.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Access to an outstanding professional development programme
- Caring, dedicated and friendly students who want to learn and fulfil their potential.
- Colleagues who are supportive, friendly and who are committed to each other's professional development.
- Opportunities to be creative and to inspire your students.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Food Technology
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
If you would like to hear more regarding this role or wish to be put forward, please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on +44 7897 014303 as soon as possible.