Apply for this Geography role through Dunbar Education.
School Type: Mainstream secondary
Age Group: 11-18
Start date: September 2022
Salary: MPS - UPS
Contract: Permanent / Long Term Contract
Location: Harlow, Essex
Employment Type: Full time
We are currently working with a fantastic mixed comprehensive school, located in Harlow, Essex who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022. ECTS are welcome to apply for this role.
What is expected of you?
The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, moral, and cultural well-being of students.
What can the school do for you?
Due to the volume of schools in the trust, they will provide excellent opportunities for progression across their schools. This trust holds their staff in the highest regard, and it focuses heavily on staff development & internal progression.
What we are looking for:
- Full teaching qualifications including a clear DBS
- Teachers who are keen to learn and constantly improve
- The ability to communicate effectively with your department and SLT
- Teachers keen on working with parents to create the best outcomes for the students
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Geography teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah Fermor at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.