Apply for this Head of Department - Business Studies Teacher Role through Dunbar Education.
Secure an interview for this fantastic Head of Department - Business Studies role today with just one click application!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School found in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September
- Head of Department - Business Studies
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary depending on experience)
- September Start
- Rickmansworth Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good School
- Permanent Contract
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- A positive working environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Business Studies
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Head of Department - Business Studies teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.