Want to apply for a permanent History teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this History teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Outstanding', school, located on the border of Bedfordshire and Herts, are looking for a History teacher to join them on a permanent basis from January or Easter 2023.
- History Teacher
- 11-16 School
- MPS to UPS
- January or Easter 2023
- Central Beds/ border of north Herts
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are a History teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dan Brown at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.