Immediate - Experienced SEN TA wanted - Permanent
We are currently looking for a suitable SEN Teaching Assistant for a permanent position for a specific role in Luton.
What's in it for you?
- Working in a state-of-the-art building with outstanding IT, sporting and performance facilities
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Available CPD opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
- Excellent Transport Links
To be successful in this role, you will need to be confident in supporting the progress of learners and helping with the delivery of the curriculum across all subject areas. Support the welfare of students by taking breaktime or other supervisory duties. Have the ability to build and sustain positive relationships with the pupils.
- Experience in UK classroom
- UK DBS
- English and Maths A-C in GCSE
- Be a team player
If you are a SEN Teaching Assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.