Job Title: Intervention Specialist
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Intervention Specialist to join our dynamic team at a primary school in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will work with individual students or small groups who require extra support to achieve their potential.
- Assessing the needs of individual students and designing appropriate interventions
- Delivering personalised interventions, using a range of strategies and resources to support progress and development
- Monitoring and evaluating student progress, adjusting interventions as needed
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support the educational and social development of students
- Maintaining accurate records and reports on student progress
- Relevant degree and/or qualifications in education or a related field
- Experience working with students who require additional support, preferably in a primary school setting
- A thorough understanding of different intervention strategies and their effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals
- An organised and methodical approach to planning, delivering, and evaluating interventions
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about supporting students to achieve their full potential. If you are an experienced and motivated Intervention Specialist who meets the requirements of the role, please apply today.