Dunbar Education are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 teacher within an Ofsted 'Good' primary school near Bedford, Bedfordshire to start Easter or September 2022.
The Headteacher is flexible on the year group and has said that they can accommodate any teacher within Year 1 or Year 2.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-resourced school with both strong leadership and wonderful pupils.
The selected candidate will carry out the normal role of a main-scale class teacher and will be required to plan and deliver 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lessons. You will also be expected to carry out all relevant making and assessment.
The right teacher for this post will have:
- Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
- Be a good practitioner, keen on professional development
- The ability to plan and teach either Reception, Year 1 or 2
- The ability to work as part of teams and be flexible
What the school can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
- A strong, friendly team and state of the art teaching facilities in a highly professional working environment
- A collaborative working school with a depth of support
- For NQTs - your own mentor and support through your Induction Year
The school is committed to supporting all of their staff and pupils to be the best that they can and play a big role within the local community.
The Head has said that they believe that their insistence on hard work and strong values, provides their pupils with the foundations they need to be successful and happy. They are continually developing their curriculum and teaching to meet the needs of their pupils and are delighted with the impact that this is having on their pupils' learning.
To be considered for this role, you must have a teaching qualification, either from the UK or one which is recognised in the UK. It is preferred that you have UK experience but candidates without may still be considered.
The salary on offer for this post in between MPS1 - MPS6.
If you are an NQT or experienced KS1 Primary teacher, seeking a post for Easter or September 2022 then please contact Sophie Roberts at Dunbar Education today.