Lead Teacher of Design Technology (Resistant Materials) - Milton Keynes
Are you a DT Teacher looking for a permanent role starting in October 2022 or even sooner? If so, please get in touch.
- Design Technology Teacher
- October 2022 start
- 11-16 school
- Permanent role
- Milton Keynes
- Salary - TLR
We are looking for a Lead Design Technology Teacher who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty.
The successful candidate will be well-qualified and enthusiastic, joining a friendly, high-performing, and successful DT faculty.
This role's day-to-day responsibilities and duties align with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach to Key Stage 3 & 4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- NQTS more than welcome to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304