Do you have a passion for helping children to achieve their full potential?
Are you seeking a new position that is equally challenging yet rewarding?
Dunbar Education is currently working with an Independent Special School in Northamptonshire that caters for pupils aged 11 to 19 with a range of social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The school is seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work on a full-time and long-term basis with the possibility to go permanent. You will be working in a supportive school with an extremely friendly team working within the ethos of placing children's needs at the heart of the school. There is on-site parking as well as excellent public transport links.
- Support vulnerable young people aged 11 - 18 years, helping to raise their emotional wellbeing and their aspirations to learn.
- Develop an understanding of safeguarding and always make this a priority.
- Work as part of a team to manage behaviour positively and in line with each pupil's Behaviour Support Plan.
- Provide specific support, dependent upon their individual needs, ensuring their safety whilst supporting access to learning activities.
- To supervise and support pupils during break and lunch times, encouraging them to interact with others in a positive manner; promoting their own self esteem.
- Assigned a designated consultant who will ensure you are put forward for the perfect role
- Exclusive schools working with Dunbar education
- Increased professional development and career opportunities
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Good rated school
If you have not received a response within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions please refer to our website.