Apply for this Learning Support Assistant through Dunbar Education.
The easiest way to apply for a permanent teaching role online
What is in it for you
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- The supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Reduced planning
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Free CV advice and interview support
- Excellent local transport links
- Ofsted rated good/outstanding school
- Full-time TA
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Vital school experience to count towards a placement/ teacher training
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The vision of the school is to ensure all its students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Graded as 'Good' 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their pupils
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.