Long Term Primary Supply Teacher - Luton
Dunbar Education are one of the leading education agencies across Bedfordshire.
This role is set to start imminently and is scheduled to last until Christmas.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- NO planning
- High demand for supply teaching to work around your availability
- Established contacts within local schools
- Advance supply work
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- DBS on the update service (we can support your application with this)
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
The role in question is set to start tomorrow (so ASAP!) and will last until Christmas. If you are a supply teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions, please refer to our website.