Want to apply for a permanent Maths teacher post with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Maths teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in a rapidly progressive School and sixth form center in Ashford, Kent they are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022. The school offer a clear progression path and a thorough support network to all of their teachers.
- Mathematics Post
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- September 2022
- Permanent Post.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Working for a top performing school
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established Mathematics department
- Potential for quick promotion
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Co-planning and marking
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities for partnerships, activities, and exchange programmes worldwide
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The vision of the school is to ensure all of their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Mathematics to KS3, KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Mathematics teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with William Perrott at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.