Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Maths teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in an Impressive Independent School in Reading, Berkshire they are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022.
- Maths Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- September 2022
- Reading, Berkshire
- Independent All Girl's School
- Permanent Contract
What is in it for you?
- Working for an outstanding school
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Opportunities for partnerships, activities, and exchange programmes worldwide
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Maths to A Level.
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with George Collard at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.