Apply for this Maths Teacher role through Dunbar Education.
We are currently working with a Secondary Mixed Comprehensive located in Southend On Sea, Essex who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Maths Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- September 2022 start date
- Southend On Sea, Essex
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Working for an outstanding trust
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
About the school and role
- Highly resourced department
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child
As part of an award-winning trust, this secondary school is able to work within a hub of schools, thus ensuring that the staff are able to deliver the highest educational standards. This enables this school to stay ahead of an ever-evolving education system and a constantly changing society. The School and SLT strongly believe in developing students, so that they are able to achieve their potential both academically and as members of our community.
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Business and Economics to KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.