Apply for this Teacher of Maths Role through Dunbar Education.
Interested in working for an 'Outstanding' school - apply or contact us for more information!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School located in St Albans, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from January.
- Part time - 3 days per week
- Suitable for an ECT or experience teacher
- MPS to UPS
- Outer London' Pay Scale
- January Start
- St Albans Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Outstanding
- Desirable location to live or work in with rail links to London and easy commute from M1 and M25
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Maths to KS3 - KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.