We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Maths Teacher to join our team. The successful applicant will teach a range of Maths and have a commitment to the continuous development of the subject area.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent classroom management skills;
- The ability to motivate, engage and challenge pupils in an imaginative manner;
- A proven record of achieving excellent examination results.
- Relevant teaching qualification/experience
- Understanding of the latest curriculum developments and up to date assessment requirements.
What is in it for you?
- ECT Induction Programme in an established department
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role;
An innovative approach to teaching and learning
Focus on staff wellbeing
Highly resourced department
Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
The role offers an attractive salary between £30,000 - £41,000 on a permanent basis from September 2023. If you believe that you meet the requirements listed above, then please send your CV with a covering letter