Secure an interview for this fantastic Maths Teaching Post today with just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School, on the border of Tring and Leighton Buzzard, who are recruiting for a Maths teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Maths Teacher (A-level available)
- MPS to UPS - school may consider increased salary/ TLR
- September Start (July start for ECT)
- Border of Tring/Leighton Buzzard
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Working in a 'good' school with next to no behavioural issues
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Access to numerous CPD courses
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established department
- Potential for quick promotion
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- School pupils who want to learn
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Maths to KS4 (A-level timetable available too)
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dan Brown Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.