Job Role: Teacher of Music
Salary: Main Payscale - £26,948 - £41,604
About the role
The successful applicant will be joining a supportive network of teachers and SLT. Being an 11-16 school, the successful applicant would be required to deliver Music to KS3 and KS4.
You will be working closely within the Performing arts department and other subjects and lessons may be available for you to teach should you wish.
This is a full-time role and applications are welcome from ECTs and experienced teachers seeking a new challenge.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- £250 Refer a friend bonus
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or other vacancies at Dunbar Education, then please do not hesitate to submit your latest CV