Are you currently completing your PGCE and due to qualify with QTS? Are you looking to start your ECT position this September 2022?
Dunbar Education are currently recruiting for ECT Secondary Teachers in Bedfordshire seeking opportunities from September 2022 to become a part of the team in one of our fantastic Dunbar schools. Several of our client schools are increasing their pupil intake from the next academic year and are therefore looking for teachers across all subjects.
September 2022 is just around the corner and it's never too early to get the ball rolling and start thinking about your options for your first teaching position. We have a history of great success in placing trainee teachers early on in their training so it would be great to hear from anyone interested in ECT positions.
Working with schools across Bedfordshire, we are able to support trainee teachers in finding your first teaching post and launch your career in a school that matches your vision, values, ethos and teaching philosophy. We want to ensure that you find a school where you can truly flourish.
We are keen to hear from pro-active, ambitious and dedicated ECTs who want to make a difference and instil a love of learning in their pupils by creating a high-quality learning environment where all students are able to succeed and build positive relationships.
As an Early Careers Teacher, you will be employed directly by your school and enrolled onto a tailored induction programme from day 1 which you will be supported through by your own mentor.
What we can offer:
- Opportunities to be put forward to schools before they advertise roles
- Permanent or fixed-term contracts directly with our client schools (no agency pay reductions!)
- For some of our schools - a July start with full pay over the Summer holidays
- Knowledgeable and experienced Education Recruitment Consultant
- Support with CV and personal statement writing
- Ongoing support once you start your role
- Your own ECT mentor in school to support you through your Induction Years
- £250 for successful referrals - let us know if you have any friends looking!
If you are currently undertaking your PGCE and would like to find out about ECT Secondary Teacher opportunities in Bedfordshire, please get in touch with Dan Brown at Dunbar Education today.