Apply for this Performing Arts Teaching role without an application form.
Start date: September 2023 - Full Time
Salary: MPS/UPS London Fringe
We are looking to recruit a Preforming Arts Teacher who is committed to comprehensive education - someone who genuinely wants to make a difference in students' futures, and committed to, and understanding how outstanding teaching and learning can transform lives.
About the school:
- The schools' numbers have increased dramatically over the last few years and have a big student intake for September.
- They are a non-selective academy who believes one size doesn't fit all.
- High-performing, non-selective Academy.
- They have been a consistently "Good" OFSTED school since 2012, with our most recent inspection being December 2019.
- Students have consistently achieved some of the best exam results in Southwest Hertfordshire.
If you are interested in the role, you would join a caring supportive staff team with access to great sporting facilities and a comprehensive wellbeing program.
Their senior staff and middle leaders have been supported in their developmental journey, including our Senior Leads for CPD and Pastoral Support & Inclusion.
Please apply for the role for further information or get in touch with Daisy O'Toole at daisy-