Do you want to make a difference in a child's life?
Are you looking to stay in teaching but want the flexibility to choose the days you work? Supply work allows you to choose the days you work!
About the school/ role
We are looking for a Teacher to join the department in one of our leading co-educational secondary schools and sixth form for PPA Cover. We are looking for a teacher who is passionate, ambitious and is able to cover a range of subjects throughout the school at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and A-Level.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. The school provides a wide range of professional development opportunities and work hard to support colleagues becoming the very best teachers.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.