Job Title: Primary School Intervention Tutor
Contract: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Dunbar Education is currently seeking a Primary School Intervention Tutor to provide targeted support to students in need of extra help and guidance. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work closely with a primary school in Northamptonshire and make a real difference in the lives of students.
As a Primary School Intervention Tutor with Dunbar Education, you will be responsible for developing and delivering personalised learning plans to students on a one-to-one or small group basis. You will work collaboratively with the school to identify areas where students require additional support and adapt learning plans accordingly.
- Provide targeted intervention support to students in need of extra assistance
- Develop and deliver personalised learning plans to meet the needs of individual students
- Monitor student progress and adjust learning plans accordingly
- Provide regular feedback to school staff and parents on student progress
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in teaching or tutoring
- A strong understanding of the primary school curriculum and the ability to deliver engaging and effective lessons
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to teaching and learning
In return, Dunbar Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay, with opportunities for career development and progression
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the education and development of students
- Access to exclusive CPD training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
If you're a passionate and experienced Intervention Tutor looking for a rewarding and challenging role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required for all successful applicants.