Apply for this Religious Studies Role based in Watford, Hertfordshire through Dunbar Education. This role is suitable for RE/RS/PRE Teachers or Humanities teacher that would be willing to teach RS starting as soon as possible until February half term initially with the view to extend.
Want to apply for a teaching role with just one click?
We are currently working with an Ofsted Outstanding secondary school located in Watford, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- RE/PRE/RS or Humanities Teacher
- MPS to UPS
- ASAP start (Depending on your availability)
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Contract until February half term initially with a view to extend
- Outstanding School
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Established SLT
- Great transportation links
- School Bus Service
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Religious Education to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a RE/PRE/RS or Humanities teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose O'Toole at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.