Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role through Dunbar Education.
Interested in working for an 'Outstanding' school - apply or contact us for more information!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- The supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Free CV advice and interview support
- Excellent local transport links
- Ofsted rated good school
- Vital school experience to count towards a placement/ teacher training
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The school's vision is to ensure all its students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in the modern world.
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their pupils
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.