Apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant through Dunbar Education.
Secure an interview for this fantastic SEN Learning Support Assistant role today with just one click application!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Opportunity for teacher training
- Reduced planning
- Opportunity for permanent position
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Vital school experience to count towards a placement/ teacher training
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Oversubscribed school with excellent reputation
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The vision of the school is to ensure all their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.