Would you be interested in joining a comprehensive 11-18 academy in Oxford? Looking for a new challenge, with an Easter start as a SEN Teacher?
If so, please read on……
- Would suit an experienced primary teacher, to broaden their experience and work within the inclusion team in a secondary setting
- Strong understanding of the primary curriculum, and ability to support KS3 students working below age-related expectations
- Ability to secure the best possible outcomes for your students
- To start at Easter, permanent position
- Full Time
Our clients, an 11-18 mixed CofE school in Oxford offer pride, aspiration, and opportunity to every member of their community, along with significantly improved learning outcomes in recent years. They are committed to ensuring that both students and staff are highly successful, through positive improvements in the school which are sustainable.
We are seeking an excellent and energetic teacher, ideally with a strong background in primary education, who can work with a small group of Y7 students who are currently working below age-related expectations. Teachers in the inclusion team are responsible for delivering a scaffolded curriculum, enabling the students to access a broad curriculum and have a successful year before they continue into year 8.
The school offers excellent support and training opportunities, as a part of the wider trust, as well as an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people every day!
Early application is recommended!
This role would suit an ECT or a more experienced teacher
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification and QTS
- Must have the ability to teach Science up to GCSE
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.