Looking for a new career in education?
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Dunbar Education has a high demand for SEN Teaching Assistants in Wellingborough on either a supply or long-term basis. These roles range from general classroom support to specialist 1:1 roles.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will have previous experience working with either children or vulnerable adults. If you have any of the following backgrounds, we would love to hear from you:
- Care/Support Worker
- Experience working with children
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a highly rewarding role. You will play an important role in providing a stimulating learning environment, supporting pupil's social and emotional skills and building a positive rapport.
You will also benefit from:
- Free courses worth over £300!
- High demand of work
- Guaranteed work (conditions apply)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Range of positions across Northamptonshire primary schools (exclusive to Dunbar Education!)
- Excellent service from a Dunbar Education Consultant - check us out on google reviews!
Please get in touch today to discuss the positions we currently have available and how we can find your first role working in education!