Do you have a passion for helping children to achieve their full potential?
Are you seeking a new position that is equally challenging yet rewarding?
Dunbar Education are searching for SEN Teaching Assistants to work within schools across Northamptonshire on a full-time basis (opportunity for permanent placements).
- 1:1 SEN support
- Working with a pupil with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties
- It will be beneficial if you Team teach trained, but this is not essential
- Ideally, you will have relevant experience or have a care background
- Competitive rates of pay
- Assigned a designated consultant who will ensure you are put forward for the perfect role
- Increased professional development and career opportunities
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Good rated school
If this role is of interest, then please do get in contact. However, if this role isn't exactly what you're looking for, we would still love to hear from you and help assist in finding your ideal role.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions please refer to our website.